The Custom Site Plan
£800 Setup Fee +
10 monthly payments of £200
How It Works
- Discovery – This part of the process happens before any of the development work begins and involves discussions with you about your vision for your site, it’s purpose and the type of content you require. During this period will also agree on the start date of the next stage and I will let you know what content I need you to provide before that date.
- Build – Once we’ve agreed on all the details in the Discovery stage I will start developing your site through to the first draft satge.
- Collaboration & Revision – During this stage, we will collaborate on any revisions that you require following the initial draft version. During this period you will need to be available to respond and comment on the draft version and follow up comments and discussions.
At the end of these three stages, you will have a completed site available and live on the internet.
- I’ll choose the design layout, colour palette, and typographic styles based on your goals and preferences.
- You’ll get up to 40 hours of dedicated design time.
- A logo design (if you don’t already have a logo).
- Three standard pages: Home, About, and Contact
- Up to 8 other pages of your choice (Services, FAQs, Testimonials, Gallery, Issues, Locations, etc)
- A Blog page (in addition to the pages above)
- MailChimp Subscribe Section
- Links to your social media accounts & sharing links on blog posts
- I’ll import your current blog posts (if you have any). *Not all blog platforms supported.
- SEO tools and analytics setup and ready to use
- CSS customization
Add additional pages to your site.
Add eCommerce or Payment functionality.
Add other additional functionality such as members areas, web forms or online chat.
Set-up of G Suite emails etc.
Your plan includes…
Fully collaborative website project, we’ll work together to get the result you want.
Easy “Drag & Drop” page builder to make editing and creating pages easy, even for the novice.
Links to your social media channels plus add social sharing and email marketing to your website.
Set-up, hosting, updates & backups all included, taking the “what if it goes wrong” worry away.
Training, support and how to videos so you can make changes whenever you need to.
Fully responsive site design so that your site will display beautifully on all devices.