The Website In A Week Plan
£500 Setup Fee +
10 monthly payments of £100
How It Works
There are 3 stages of the Website In A Week plan –
- Discovery – This part of the process happens before the start of the week and involves discussions with you about your vision for your site, it’s purpose and the type of content you require. During this period will also agree on the start date of the next stage and I will let you know what content I need you to provide before that date.
- Build – Kicking off the week (day 1 – 4), I set-up and build the site through to first draft stage. I will need ALL of your content prior to this stage beginning if this isn’t available and I have to rearrange the start time then a £100 penalty will be incurred.
- Collaboration & Revision – During this stage of the week (day 4 – 7) we will collaborate on any revisions that you require following the initial draft version. During this period you will need to be available to respond and comment on the draft version and follow up comments and discussions. If you do not respond promptly this could delay your site from being launched.
At the end of these three stages, you will have a completed site available and live on the internet.
Your Website In A Week includes:
- I’ll choose the design layout, colour palette, and typographic styles based on your goals and preferences.
- You’ll get up to 20 hours of dedicated design time.
- A logo design (if you don’t already have a logo).
- Three standard pages: Home, About, and Contact
- Two other pages of your choice (Services, FAQs, Testimonials, Gallery, Issues, Locations, etc)
- A Blog page (this doesn’t count as one of your 5 pages)
- MailChimp Subscribe Section
- Links to your social media accounts & sharing links on blog posts
- I’ll import your current blog posts (if you have any). *Not all blog platforms supported.
- SEO tools and analytics setup and ready to use
- Very limited CSS customization
There are no add-ons available with Website In A Week plans.
You may need more pages, more customization, or more functionality like a shop, an events calendar, a membership area, learning management, or robust forms. If so, your project is probably a better fit for Custom Website Design plan.
If we need more than 20 hours to finish your project, additional time will be invoiced by the hour at my regular rate.
Your plan includes…
Once you’ve provided your content, your website will be completed within a week.
Easy “Drag & Drop” page builder to make editing and creating pages easy, even for the novice.
Links to your social media channels plus add social sharing and email marketing to your website.
Set-up, hosting, updates & backups all included, taking the “what if it goes wrong” worry away.
Training, support and how to videos so you can make changes whenever you need to.
Fully responsive site design so that your site will display beautifully on all devices.